As some of you may have noticed over the last year - my application proxykiller has suffered through an extreme lack of updates since the release of version 3. The reasons for this are many however it comes down to two primary ones: 1) Proxykiller does pretty much exactly what I intended it to do and 2) I've found a much more flexible tool in CGIProxy .
What does this mean? It means that I am pretty much discontinuing Proxykiller as a project as its existence no longer serves a point. I will be releasing the final version (3.1) later on today. It primarily contains multiple bugfixes for various issues. There are no new features in this version. Keep in mind that I will most likely expand and continue to develop the subproject JayINET that has been included with ProxyKiller for sometime now. This is mostly because I've found that this portion of the project has resulted in a great tool that I use quite a bit.
The Proxykiller project page will be maintained for purposes of completeness. If anybody wishes to continue developing Proxykiller, let me know and I will link to your site from my Proxykiller page. If there are any questions about the code - feel free to drop me an email and I will try to help you out in any way that I can.